Modified from MR CLEAN Trial:
- Criteria modified from MR CLEAN trial:
- Clinical diagnosis of stroke, NIHSS >=2, ASPECTS >=6 on noncontrast CT
- CT/MRI evidence rule out ICH
- Intracranial occlusion of distal ICA or M1 M2 or A1 A2 arteries demonstrated with CTA / MRA or DSA
- Sufficient time to initiate thrombectomy within 6 hours of onset
- Informed consent
- BP >185/110 mm Hg
- Glu <2.7 or >22.2
- s/p tPA with dose >0.9mg/Kd or 90mg
- coagulopathy (Plt <40, INR >3)
A Randomized Trial of Intraarterial Treatment for Acute Ischemic Stroke. (2015). New England Journal of Medicine, 372(4), pp.394-394.
Uptodate: Reperfusion therapy for acute ischemic stroke. Accessed 09/11/2017.